Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I saw this posted over at IMDB and had to put it up somewhere. It's too funny. How often do you hear about Yanni these days anyway, and then all of a sudden, BOOM. He pops up with this shit.

Acclaimed pianist Yanni is facing a domestic battery charge after he was arrested at his Florida home in the early hours of Friday. The star, whose full name is John Yanni Christopher, denies hurting his 33-year-old girlfriend Silvia Barthes during the dispute at his Manalapan house. Barthes, who is sporting a cut lip, told police officers the musician shook her, before throwing her on the bed and jumping on top of her. The 51-year-old has released a statement saying, "I want everyone to know that I am completely innocent of any allegations made with respect to the events at my home on the night of March 2. These allegations are cruel, false, without merit and baseless. At a more appropriate time and place, I hope and pray I will have an opportunity to address my fans and colleagues all over the world."

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Mob said...

If a pussy like Yanni is a wife-beayer, we've got serious problems coming...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home