Sunday, July 30, 2006

Man... I use to update this thing like crazy. Then again, I didn't have a single fucking thing going on but now.... ehhhh, not so much. I swear, having something somewhat resembling a life, it'll wreck hell on your blogging time. Now I find myself to either too fucking tired to sit here and churn this mindless shit out, or I just plain don't feel like doing shit in general, which is generally all the time. Generally speaking that is.

I had an idea the other day for an act. Picture this... me and my tiny dog in matching tuxedos and hats and CANES and we put on a song and dance number to "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off". Only problem is my dog... he.... he can't sing. Or dance for that matter. But if he could... well that would be the hottest ticket in town, baby. If only... if only....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home