Monday, June 26, 2006

Well the first day of work wasn't so bad. Its hard work but I feel it's rewarding, mainly because I'm about to get even leaner. Seriously, I had to sweat off at least another 3 or 4 pounds today. Dude's starting me out at $7 an hour, and will move me up to as much as $12-$14 as I gradually get better at it and what not. So the incentive is there to work hard and try and excel. Dude's pays cash too, and every Friday at that. Eat that shit Uncle Sam. Taxing my money.... I don't think so. Also since its cash the IRS never has to know either. Far as they know I'm just a student.

I am tired. Well, I'm going to go watch last night's episode of Deadwood. Should be fun. Then it's off to class where hopefully I won't fall asleep. I don't think that's tolerated in college. I've yet to try though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home