Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How do you study? Seriously.... I'm asking. I want to know. I've never studied for anything but tonight I'm meeting a dude from class so we can work on a few things before our test tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to that test. I don't care for math or tests on math. Equations are nothing more than the devil's sentences and I don't know about you but the last time I checked the devil was a bad dude.

Also, a friend left her little notebook over here and I've hijacked it for my own purposes. I started a little journal in it. It's cool. I haven't really done that in a few years since my last little notebook, I'm digging it. The shit is just flowing. I've filled up about 6 or 7 pages, front and back, since I started writing in it two days ago. I'm not sure if I'm going to give it back to her the next time I see her, or whether or not I should just keep it for myself. I've written something’s that probably shouldn't be read by well... anyone with a sense of decency. But then again I've always wallowed in indecency. Reminds me of that time I had phone sex with this girl I used to know.

Ehhhh.... I didn't really care for it and apparently neither did she. Apparently I took "too long" compared to her, who was apparently master of her domain as it took her next to nothing for her to finish.... or maybe she was just faking... but why the fuck would you fake an orgasm during phone sex? Then again I do suck when it comes to talking dirty... wow. That's bad. That's like really bad. A chic has to fake an orgasm even over the phone with me. And yet she complains I take too long, but I've been told that by other parties so you know.... whatever. I would take that as a good thing. No one likes a quick shooter. No one likes a "quick draw McGraw" in the sack, but apparently no one likes sucking cock for a good 15-20 minutes either.... hell, the trick had to take a break halfway through. You can't call a timeout when you're sucking someone off. It's not basketball. I mean did she go back to the bed and work on her "game plan" or something? Did she pull out a little dry erase board and start diagramming the X's and O's? Or was she all "Ok we got to post up on his balls... don't forget the balls. And the shaft... for god sakes work the shaft.... and not too much teeth.... we don't want to get a technical and then have to let him shoot two." Ahhhhh..... Nothing like a good basketball oral sex analogy. Which reminds me about the first time I had anal sex.

I remember one time this girl asked me what was so funny about anal sex. I said "I can't tell ya... but I could show ya." (rimshot)

Ahhhhh.... nothing like a good sodomy joke to start off your day at 3 in the afternoon.

and now... Nico

I've been out walking, I don't do too much talking
These days, these days.
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had the chance to.
I've stopped my rambling, I don't do too much gambling
These days, these days.
These days I seem to think about
How all the changes came about my ways
And I wonder if I'll see another highway.
I had a lover,
I don't think I'll risk another
These days, these days.
And if I seem to be afraid
To live the life that I have made in song
It's just that I've been losing so long.
La la la la la, la la.
I've stopped my dreaming, I won't do too much scheming
These days, these days.
These days I sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten.
Please don't confront me with my failures,
I had not forgotten them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home