Monday, March 20, 2006

My Wishlist.

  1. I wish I had my own soundtrack playing where ever I went so other people could HEAR just how bad ass I am.
  2. I wish that all words ending with a "y" ended with an "ie"....things would be so simpler.
  3. I wish that I had been born in the 50's.......cuz that means free love and mind expanding substances in the 60's.....and I could really use the free love. Normal love costs way too much.
  4. I wish that I had a Delorean equipped with a Flux Capacitor so that I could go back in time to last Tuesday and warn myself about that sandwich I dropped on Wednesday......that was gonna be a really tasty sandwich....I mean really tasty, it had like all the fixins.
  5. I wish that if the world were to end it would end with some sort of Zombie epidemic so I could roam the streets with my Zombie hunting posse, the "Badass Zombie Killers That Don't Take Any Shit From Zombies".....we would be working on finding a better name.....and killing Zombies.
  6. I wish I wasn't so damn gullible.......that's not suppose to be funny....that's just true.
  7. I wish I never made a MySpace.....no good came from it. That shit is the Devil....pure and true.
  8. I wish I could go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney.......wait, what?
  9. I wish for an end to world hunger, because in my own little world I'm very hungry. Does anyone have like a sandwich I could take a bite of? I'm not gonna eat it all.....just like one bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home