Sunday, April 30, 2006

Explosions in the Sky rocks my socks!
Well that's it. After 2 days now without anyone else here I can not wait to move out and get my own place. GOD......... being alone is so fucking awesome. I can do whatever that fuck I want when I want. I haven't put on pants in 48 hours. Actually I did, but that's only because I had company.... other than that though, NO PANTS! I even took a shit with the bathroom door wide open.... very liberating. Of course the house did smell like ass for about 20 minutes but that's neither here nor there.
I'm sitting here now sipping a cocktail... and it's only 1:26 in the afternoon.... I can do that now. I can get piss drunk in the middle of the day and no ones here to say jack shit about it. NO PANTS!
Yes this weekend has come with many freedoms, many of which I'm familiar with, some of which are new to me. I've never had a curfew really but then again I've never really wanted to just go cruising around at 3 in the morning. It's fun. You should give it a try sometime. You don't know what you'll find. And when you do just go cruising around town at 3 in the morning.... don't wear any pants. Just go in your undies. I did and look at me..... I'm kick ass. NO PANTS!
I must admit this weekend did come with one downside. I was really looking forward to getting some nude sunbathing in. Gotta get rid of these tan lines around my mid section. My stomach and legs are nice and tan but my midriff is quite pasty. Ghostly almost. It's not pretty. Yet alas... there was no sun out to tan my pasty ass.... and I literally mean my pasty ass.... it's white... like snow.
ACTUALLY..... the sun just came out... so SUGES...... OUT!
NAKEDNESS ABOUND!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home