Friday, April 21, 2006

Things are looking well on the eBay front. There's only 1 day left on all items and I still don't have many bids, but I do have a good deal of watchers. Oh, they will bid...Oh yes, they will bid. I'm estimating a net profit of around... ehhh... let's say $80.... if I'm lucky. But with that $80, plus my $60, I should be able to get one pretty decent video card for my computer. SO whoooooo!

Last night I ran by a homie's house and dropped off her birthday presents. I got her a card that you would give to your granddaughter.... WHAT? You can color it in. It's an interactive card. It was nice.... I also got her some candy that she enjoys, and then a box of slim fit tampons. That way when guys come over she can leave them out and they'll think she's really really tight. I always thought that would be a funny "joke" gift... turns out.... ehhhh not so much. Apparently most people find that "rude and in "bad taste". Screw them, what do they know?

Also.... 24 .... watch it. Because if you don't.... Jack Bauer will come to your house and personally break your neck. I've seen him do it. It's not pretty. You don't wanna see him on your door step with the Jack Sack in tow. That thing means your ass is grass son. I know it to be true because I also have a "Jack Sack". A "knapsack of Power" if you will. Sure some people may call it a "man purse"... but we all know what it really is.

REMEMBER PEOPLE - THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, IS BECUASE JACK BAUER HASN'T KILLED YOU YET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home