Saturday, April 08, 2006

Repetition works man.... Repetition works man.

Indeed it does, just ask White House Press Secretary, Scott McClellan. The last time you heard a man repeat himself this much you had to pull a string hanging out of his back. No matter what you may throw at Scott, he's just going to swat it down with the same phrase over and over again. This week gave us the Democrats and their "Crass Politics" as well as the love able old favorite "It's a policy of this administration not to comment on any on going investigations". Ahhh yes, who could forget that classic. Seriously... after repeating that phrase over 21 TIMES in under an hour's time, who the fuck could possibly forget it?

No matter what the topic of the day may be, rest assured that this man will find a way to not answer any of your questions. Even when confronted on the spot with physical evidence, this man will find a way to weasel out of it.

Here's an example.

The following was taken from the official White House Press Briefing Transcripts.

QUESTION - I understand the reason why you thought it needed to be declassified, because of the debate at the time. The question was, when was it declassified. And you were asked that day, when -- the question was, "When was it actually declassified?" And you said, "It was officially declassified today."
If it had been officially declassified on July 18, 2003, then 10 days before, when the information was given out, it was still classified at the time.
MR. McCLELLAN: Again, you're going back to an assertion that is made in a filing related to an ongoing legal proceeding when you talk about the second part of your question. There is no way for me to separate that question and talk about this issue without discussing an ongoing legal proceeding. And I can't do that. We have a policy that's been established, and I'm obligated to adhere to that policy.
Q But answer the question, it's a factual question.
MR. McCLELLAN: Yes, but you can't separate that question from the legal proceeding --
Q Was it declassified that day --
MR. McCLELLAN: -- because of one of the assertions that was made in the filing.
Well, you can go back and look at comments that were made at that time. That was when it was --
Q Those were your comments.
MR. McCLELLAN: -- that was when it was publicly released at the time. I haven't looked back at exactly what was said at that time.
Q Well, let's be really clear about this. It says right here on July 18th, "When was it actually declassified?" Mr. McClellan, answer, "It was officially declassified today." Is that correct?
MR. McCLELLAN: Again, you're asking me to get into the timing. I'm not backing away from anything that was said previously -- that's when the document was released, so that's when it officially --
Q They don't say "released." They say "declassify."
MR. McCLELLAN: I know, Jim. Let me tell you. That's when it was officially released. So I think that's what I was referring to at the time. I'd have to go back and look at the specific comments, but I'm not changing anything that was said previously, so let me make that clear.
Q But if you were --
MR. McCLELLAN: Now, secondly, the question you're going to, again, relates to the timing of when certain information was declassified --
Q I'm not going to that question --
MR. McCLELLAN: Well, but there's no way you can separate that question out from the ongoing legal proceeding --
Q Scott, you are very careful with your words here. I think if you wanted to say "released," you would have said "released." You said, "declassified."
MR. McCLELLAN: Okay.
Q Well, what does that tell --
MR. McCLELLAN: That's when the information was released publicly.
Q Scott, did you not know --
MR. McCLELLAN: But there was --
Q That's not what --
MR. McCLELLAN: Now, for the National Intelligence Estimate, Jim, it did go through a declassification process; you are correct. And the information was carefully looked at by the intelligence community before the portions of the National Intelligence Estimate were made available to the public --
Q But, Scott, you said, "declassified." If it's declassified on that day, it wasn't declassified before. And you're saying you're sticking to -- you're not taking back anything you said before, and what you said that day is it was officially declassified.
MR. McCLELLAN: I'd be glad to take a look at exactly what I said, and I'll do that.
Q You didn't say -- I mean, we've got that here --
MR. McCLELLAN: I can't do that here in this room right now, but I'll be glad to take a look at it --
Q Then why are you saying you're not backing up from anything if you --
MR. McCLELLAN: Well, what I'm saying is that -- I think what I was referring to is the fact that that was when it was made available to the public. So all that information is officially declassified at that point.
Q Then why are you saying you won't back off anything you said before if, in fact, we have transcripts here where you say that's when it was officially declassified? Are you still saying that's when it was officially declassified?
MR. McCLELLAN: That's when it was made available to the public. So it's officially --
Q When was it officially declassified?
MR. McCLELLAN: -- so it's officially declassified at that point. I think we're talking past each other a little bit. I'll have to go back and look at the specific transcript -- and I'll be glad to do that -- and we can talk about it further later.
Q Okay. When was it officially declassified?
MR. McCLELLAN: Again, in terms of the timing of when information may have been declassified, that gets into a question relating to the legal proceeding in a filing that was made by Mr. Fitzgerald earlier this week.
Q What were you referring to on July 18th, then? Was that the official release, or official declassification?
MR. McCLELLAN: Well, that's what I'll have to check. I'll have to go back and look. But my sense is, and my recollection is -- while we're sitting here talking about it is -- I was referring to the fact that was when it was officially declassified for the public.

There it is ladies and gents. Pure indisputable evidence that proves once and for all... Scott McClellan has huge balls. How else could one man stand there and dispute his own words which are a matter of record at this point? Balls.... big ones. Or maybe he just doesn't have a soul. Besides having massive balls, how else could one stand there and weasel out of giving anything resembling a straight answer? I mean every man makes a choice in the morning of how he's going to earn a living and this is his. He's a "fat little whore of a human being". Don Imus' words people... not mine.



It really just is frustrating. I mean I sat there Friday and watched this Press Briefing for over an hour and it just made me scream and want to pull my hair out. The way he [and other members and agents of this administration] can just stand there and refuse to take any accountability for anything what so ever is just astonishing as well as annoying and aggravating as hell. Makes you just wanna put your fist through your screen. How that man sleeps at night I will never know.

I assume to be a White House Press Secretary you have to have something... shall we say... not right with your brain. It would seem at some point in these individuals development, they missed out on developing what we commonly refer to as a "conscious". Surely they must lack a conscious, how else could one sit there and lie to a room full of people, staring them in their faces with their fat little beady eyes? I can't lie to save my life and if there was any justice in this world, ol' Scotty boy would be forced to for his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home