Friday, March 31, 2006

Well I took my entrance exam for Macon State today. I think I did pretty well on the Reading and English sections, unlike the Math one which I most likely failed... horribly. Math is not, nor has it ever been, one of my strong points. I suck... very badly. So many numbers and letters... so so many. What is a man to make of it? Not much as far as I'm concerned. There is no way in hell I'm going to be a mathematician so why is it so important that I know how find the value of X, or the area of a triangle, or so much of that other... stuff? To quote the great Stephen Colbert, "Equations are the Devil's sentences." Now I don't know about you but the last time I checked the Devil was a bad guy, and I don't think I need to be involved in anything that the Devil has a hand in. If the good lord intended for me to know those things he would have made 11 commandments and not 10. So yeah.... assuming we pay them and what not and I turn in a few more forms, meet with certain people, blah blah blah bobloblaw... I have 2 more months of this "lifestyle" and then I'll actually be doing something that's actually productive. So yeah.... bout time, but what the hell, better late than never, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home