Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The weirdness..ness..

I finally had a dream last night that I'm able to remember and all I can say is, "wow.... what the fuck was all that about?''

I rarely dream, or perhaps I do dream often, yet it is not of me to remember those dreams. For today though was different. I remember that of which I thought as I slept and now I find my thoughts are those of a man puzzled by them.

My dream was composed of many elements of my life, fictional and non fictional. Faces from my past, my enemies, and so forth. Many elements of fiction combined with the horrors of my past from whence there is no escape. Very un-nerving I must say. Plus it was just damn creepy at times with hints of "the Shining".

I must say that I, as usual, was my striking self. I remember I had a nice brown coat and matching pants and shirt. I looked as slick as ever but that's just how I look in a suit. I have one helluva frame. Lucky me.

PLUS.... WORLD CUP FEVER.... CATCH IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home