Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Meh....
Meh.... I don't want to go to class tonight. I just know dude's going to give us a quiz of some sort and I'm really not looking forward to it. I hate math. I don't see why I need to know all this stuff. As long as I can count my money, which is very little, I should be good. I'm not going to be some damn mathematician or anything. Or an accountant either. I'm going to be a doctor of journalism.... dammit.

At least the people are pretty cool. A few of us just sat outside in the parking lot for a few hours after class last night just bullshitting basically. It was cool. We don't get much of a chance to converse in class so it was cool to finally be able to get to know a little more about those people. I don’t mean those people like you would say those people... just you know.... they're people. Whatever... it don't matta. None of that matta's.

Well… I gotta go now. See ya’s later….. bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home