Friday, June 02, 2006

Copperfield to Impregnate Woman Onstage!!!!!............... WHAAAAAA?????

I found this... somewhere, I forget where but it lead me to this peice.

from Hollywood.com

HOLLYWOOD - Illusionist David Copperfield is planning to go one better than rival David Blaine by impregnating a woman live onstage. The magician will carry out the stunt in Germany, without--he insists--even touching the volunteer. Copperfield tells PageSix.com, "There is a great deal of new territory to conquer. I'm going to make a girl pregnant. Naturally there will be no sex. "Everybody will be happy about it, but I'm not telling you any more." Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

WHAAAAAAAAAA????? WHAT IN THE FUCK? Where the hell did he find the lucky lady for this little "trick"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home