Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I BELIEVE THAT A MAN CAN FLY!

I gotta say it feels good too. June can't get here quick enough. I was really skeptical of Superman Returns for a long time. I'm not really into comics but I grew up watching Chris Reeve as Superman and it made me sooooo nervous that Warner Brothers was just going to shit all over my childhood with this new flick. But I gotta say, the more I see the more I like.

I like how they're paying homage to Reeve and those that have come before them. Chris Reeve IS, WAS, and Always will be Superman... but this new kid doesn't look half bad. A bit younger than I'd like but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

With that being said, do yourself a friggin service and go watch the new trailer.

BELIEVE A MAN CAN FLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home