Monday, May 01, 2006

I've made a terrible mistake.

In an attempt to rid my computer of some bastard spy ware that back holed it's way into my system, I loaded up a Ghost Image file of my HD. In my rush to get this done I forgot to back up nearly everything I had on here... and now it's all gone.

My writings... GONE. Those pictures of me that make me look even more ruggedly handsome than I already am.... SEE YA. Those really neat fake photos of me with people like Oprah and a little someone named... Chuck Norris. You may have heard of him. Even that one of me in my Jack Bauer pose. But yeah, all those great pictures.... it's kinda sad. With the push of a button... and like that they were gone... like a fart in the wind. Or dust in the wind. Yeah... you can put pretty much anything in there as long as you have the "wind" behind it. It doesn't really matter. Make your own analogy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home