Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WOW. That's all I can say..... WOW!

I spent the last 10 minutes reading over various entries that I use to enter in my DeadJournal back in the day. Basically it's a blog before they were the hip thing to have. And man I gotta say.... I prophesied my entire downfall. It's fucked up too. Every shitty thing that I've gone through in the last 2 years and even recently, I pretty much called back then.

That's some bad ju-ju in there man. It's freaky when you think about it. If I was able to foresee all of this shit then, then in turn does that mean that all the shit I wonder about now will actually come to pass?

Well you know what.... if what I say is gonna happen to me now is actually going to happen to me in a few years, like much of that did, then dammit.... I'm gonna start saying some good shit.

I'm gonna move to Europe after I finish my education. In Europe, I'll find a nice stoner geek chic, and she will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine. She'll never become my common law wife, because neither of us really believe in marriage. We'll just shack up pretty much. We'll live well.... not rich, but well enough to not have to worry about money and what not. I'll be a successful writer who's thoughts and words changed the lives of tens, if not hundreds of people.... I know that's not a lot, but what the hell, let's start small.... None the less, my geeky stoner chic and I will roam much of Europe for years until we make our way to the South Pacific. There we will find a nice small island off the coast of New Zealand where we will live in a small beach hut. We won't have much but we will be happy there. Our children will grow up frolicking amongst the white sand and lush green forests that surround us. We'll have 2 kids. A boy and a girl naturally. And a dog.... maybe even a monkey.

So yeah, if the shit I think about tends to come to pass, well then let's see that shit happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home