Sunday, May 14, 2006

"Mmmm.... said Fuck Summin Up.... Fuck Summin Up.... Fuck em up! Crip walk for a minute. Just crip walk wit em"....."Mmm.... MMMMMmmmm... Ya'll gettin a lesson up in here"

This blog gets a decent bit of traffic. Not a hell of a lot by any means, but a decent bit none the less. I have this kick ass hit counter which log's a visitor's I.P. address which also tells me their location. No need for anyone to worry though... it's not like I'm turning them all into the NSA or anything... nope, not turning anything into the NSA... not a thing.

Moving along, it's pretty cool. I find it neat that people from all over the world have stopped by my little section of what I like to call, the interweb.... it's catching on. I like logging in and seeing that someone from India stopped by, or New Zealand, or Germany, or Japan, hell even Indonesia. The list goes on. Now I don't know for a fact that they all could read it since it was written in English, but either way, they were there.

I get a few local visitors. I'm curious as to who these people are since they seem to frequently visit. I'm always up for meeting new people... unless they don't want me to meet them, in which case why would they stop by continuously if they weren't at least somewhat intrigued by me... or at least the things I have to say. What if they're some kind of weird creepy old guys or something who just want to see naked pictures of me doing things to myself.... because I totally would for the right price. Hell I'll try anything once if the price is right. HEY NOW!..... No? No Larry Sanders Show fans? Ehh, forget it.


Oprah read my blog a few months ago and she just had to meet me. This will air at the end of May sweeps. She's saving the best for last. Owww!


Back to the topic at hand. By the way if you visit this blog and you are in fact not a creepy old guy.... then my sincerest apologies go out to you and your families. But yes, I would be interested in meeting the local people that read this. Hell I know more about that English guy that reads this... and he's in friggin England.

So yeah, to you local people that read this, if you wanna hang out one day, shoot the shit about politics, life, fart jokes... pretty much whatever in a very public, non-secluded setting, lemme know. I'd like some feedback on this thing in general. I'd like to know what local people think of my nutty self. No fatties though, can't stress that enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home