Friday, May 19, 2006

10 pounds lighter and 2 shades darker

Damn yeah. All that hard work of sitting out in the sun for hours at a time is paying off. Well it had already been paying off somewhat but now that the base coat has been done for a while I'm really starting to darken quite nicely. I'm not use to this. I was pale before... not like "self flagellating albino monk" pale.... but pale none the less, so it's weird seeing my sexy ass in the mirror now. It's like "oh, who's that handsome tan lady killer".... ACQUITED I might add. I'm like George Hamilton.... just not as old and leathery.

Also the little work out thing I'm doing seems to be paying off also. I'm stronger, more toned. Combine that with tan and BAM.... watch out now!

So yeah... yay for me.

Namaste. Bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home