Thursday, May 18, 2006

I mostly get bored at night.... mostly.

Yay, and the lord said,

"Let not the rich begat those whom are rich in spirit, for then it is written thou shalt be forever doomed to not frolic in the fields of the lord but bathe in depths of hell with the Morning Star. And the Lord did grin and the people did cheer. For then not only is he his brother's keeper but also the keeper of the flame.... wait what flame? No, you tell me who the hell signed off on the flame because I know that I didn't... Now who did? Steve, was it you? I bet it was you son of a bitch. Well no it doesn't matter now, I wrote it in ink... it's in there. It's done. Oh wait... am I writing this? Oh shit I am... uhhhh... quick. Amen."

I'm paraphrasing but I think we can all learn something from that passage.

God.... what's up with him? Discuss amongst yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home