Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm pissed off dammit.... and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

That's right childrens... it's that time again. That special time when I get really... "medicated", and I go on a rant about something or another. Well I got one for ya's today. Oh yes.... indeed I do.

Cleaning Bills and Supplies..... They're pissing me off!

They're a bitch! You know... I go out and don't not work hard for 40 hours a week slaving away at some shit job that I hate so I can just blow all my money. No sir or ma'am I do not. So what if you blew your load all over some hooker's fake wig. You shouldn't have to pay for it. That's an occupational hazard. She knew what the risks were when she signed up for that gig. So then you end up in a shouting match with some Thai hooker in some shitty motel room with paper thin walls. You don't know what the hell she's saying. All you know is some tiny woman is screaming at you in Thai and the only words you can make our are "tweny", "fie", and "dorrar". Also you hear something about the wig you just apparently ruined. You're still a little uneasy with the situation and begin to wonder if you've seen enough episodes of "CSI" to know how to properly dispose the body of a decapitated hooker. Naturally then logic and reason set in and you realize that in fact it was your wig that you made her wear. You realize that the "tweny fie dorrar" she was screaming about was in fact in referral to services rendered and not for the servicing of the wig. So yeah.... there ya go. Now you have to pay to have your own woman's wig cleaned by professionals who are professionals.... but not that kind of "professional".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home