Friday, May 26, 2006

Well I went to the doctor early this morning because my back was killing me and it turns out that after a few X-rays I do not have an ammonia. What I did do however, was cough so hard that I.... if I remember correctly I either bruised or pulled a muscle in my back. So now it hurts every time I pretty much do anything. Even breathing hurts. It feels as if I have a knife sticking out of my back and it suuuuuuuucks.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT




Also I'm exactly 6 feet tall and I lost 10 pounds. Suck on that body fat!

Also again, I start college on Tuesday! So yeah! Fucking A! I'm finally doing something with my life. I got my little Macon State ID badge and parking stickers and shit. I'm like a legitimate college student. It's a very exciting time for me. Plus I get access to their gym, which is fucking awesome. I'm gonna start going like twice a week. It's gonna be awesome! Also I might start clerking at this corner store. How awesome would that be? Me a clerk? That would be tits...... HA...... titties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home